Thank you http://mentalnotes2.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award! She changed the rules on me, but that’s perfect because she is awesome and unique and an amazing person, so you should check out her blog. I had to research the rules and I think I got them right, so I’m going to combine mentalnotes’ rules and what I think to be the original. Mentalnotes also wanted me to state seven interesting things about me and write a poem or story involving all the bloggers she nominated. Yikes! It’s a challenge but I will get to it, just not in this post;) It’s actually a brilliant idea she had to promote her friends because I have to go and check out all their blogs now. If I cave, then I’ll just post all their links lol. Thanks again!!! http://mentalnotes2.wordpress.com/
First, here’s what the award stands for: “A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.”
Here are the rules:
1. Every winner of the prolific blogger award pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers.
2. Every prolific blogger please link back to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
It’s an honor to be referred to as prolific in any venue, this is brilliant! It is so challenging to select only a few bloggers, so if I leave you out, please don’t be offended, if I’m following you, it means I think you’re awesome no matter what. Also, I try not to nominate the same blogger twice for different awards, only so I can pay tribute to more people. Here are the bloggers I chose:
Lastly, to honor http://mentalnotes2.wordpress.com/ the seven things about me are:
1. Sage Doyle is a penname.
2. Parts of Wall Grimm’s life are true experiences I had, and some posts are actual excerpts from the sparse journaling I’ve done in my life.
3. My current favorite TV show is “The Walking Dead” which I watch at my parents’ house on demand because I don’t have cable (by choice).
4. …leading into this fact…I haven’t had cable television in roughly 10 years, and I’m so glad I made that choice.
5. I love the ocean, but I prefer to run the beach, climb the rocky shoreline, walk and look for shells, read books, or write poetry while at the beach than to lie in the sun. I also love the ocean at night, when it’s cold, and when it’s raining.
6. I have a master’s degree in psychology, and a B.A. in literature.
7. One of my favorite places I’ve visited was The Grand Canyon.
Ok that’s all, thanks so much to all my readers since you inspire me to keep going, and hence … this award!!!