Morrighan at http://enchantedsolitaire.com/ has nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Thank you so much, I’m honored that you thought of me to receive this award!
The rules are to thank and link back to the blogger that has nominated you. Post the award logo to your blog. Write a post on the nomination and nominate 15 other very inspiring bloggers. Notify them and then tell 7 things about yourself.
Thanks again Morrighan!!! http://enchantedsolitaire.com/
Ok here goes, what more can I say about me hmmm…
1. The first book I ever wrote was when I was four years old and it was about Scooby Doo’s and Shaggy’s friendship.
2. I’ve been on a paleontological dig in Mexico.
3. I’ve performed at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
4. Here’s a crazy one, but true: I went to the Bahamas when I was 17 and these two foreign guys wanted to take nude photos of me but I ‘escaped.’
5. I’ve seen ghosts and felt their presences.
6. Three amazing New Year’s were Boston Harbor, Times Square, St Augustine Beach.
7. Santa Claus still brings me a Christmas Stocking every year.
My nominees are: