http://4writersandreaders.wordpress.com/ has nominated me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you so much! This means a lot because this is the second time I have received this award and it feels really good to know that people might be inspired by my work. I deeply appreciate the honor, thank you!
The rules of this award are:
1. Display the award logo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven things about myself are:
1. In high school I would often write stories and poetry in class and my teachers thought I was a diligent note-taker.
2. I lived briefly in a Boston hostel.
3. I used to smoke.
4. My favorite forms of exercise are hiking, especially mountain hiking, and running.
5. I drink Dewar’s every St. Patrick’s Day.
6. One of my favorite instruments is the bagpipes.
7. When I was a small child, I used to steal…from friends, stores, whenever I wanted something, I’d pocket it. Eventually I stopped because if I was caught, my mother would make me return the item or pay for it and apologize in person, which sucked, but was a good thing in the end. I could never steal now and I even return money if I’m given too much change ;)
My fifteen nominees are: