it swells inside me a lost and ruined fragment of yesterday there was that entity I knew the phantom of our time, our selves our one ghost of us still adrift in need of resolve or perhaps of reminiscence to mourn
The rain gave pause in the moment of our goodbye listed in the teeming mist the fog and hollow an empty and sallow memory of your surmise and the lasting, holding brutal moment the cruelest event in your demise, as we wallow in your many voices, and we call out to question your careless choices we are ready to say goodbye but this was before we knew you would die and now that you have gone we waltz just a distance from passing regret as we were hapless and beseeching imploring before preserved decisions and yet got naught from you
Here is my final award! I have been awarded the One Lovely Blog Award by Sammiwitch at: http://thelifeandtimesofaforeverwitch.wordpress.com/ Thank you!!!
The rules of this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you (manners, people! manners!)
- Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post.
- Share 7 things about you.
- Pass the award on to seven nominees
- Include this set of rules (important, otherwise confusion and mass hysteria ensues)
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
Ok…seven more things about me are:
1. I’ve been to nude beaches and I’ve done nude hiking and swimming in rivers and oceans whether or not nudity was legal.
2. I used to live in Salem, MA for some time. (I thought this was a good one to share, since I was nominated by a witch). Salem is a 20 minute train ride from Boston.
3. I was also Wiccan for some years, (including when I lived in Salem).
4. I once lived at a campground in a tent. I’ve also lived in the Boston hostel, and in a hotel.
5. Whenever I think of someone I know that I’m in regular communication with, they usually call me within five minutes, and when my phone rings, I know who is calling me. If it’s a call from someone like a doctor’s office or telemarketer, I know it’s from someone who isn’t a friend or relative.
6. I don’t believe the Mayans or Incas or the Ancient Egyptians had anything to do with aliens. I like to attribute their greatness to natural human ability. I believe that we can’t be so vain as to think we are the only lifeforms in existence, but I don’t believe any aliens have come to Earth or even care that we are here.
7. I love pigs and I wish I had one as a pet.
Ok, my awardees are:
Shree Jacob at: http://heartsongsblog.wordpress.com/
and by Shree’s recommendation, I’m also awarding:
And thanks again Sammiwitch! http://thelifeandtimesofaforeverwitch.wordpress.com/
there he was, lying, sleeping I saw his face I saw his dreaming I stood with worlds all born asunder there he was, his mind was thunder and many things my eyes did wonder I followed him into the trance I saw his face I had the chance I saw his dreaming my way to ponder and many things my eyes did wonder dancing worlds adrift asunder like mountainsides split by thunder shaking, quaking I had the chance my mind was breaking a violent dance dancing worlds adrift asunder and many things my eyes did wonder my father's soul became the thunder I saw his face, with cold embrace there he was, his form encased there he was, lying, sleeping my eyes wondered, my mind acreeping and all the while my mind was breaking there he was never waking
I have been given the Super Sweet Blogging Award by http://theinnerwildcat.wordpress.com/ Thank you so much!!
Awardees must answer these questions:
- Cookies or Cake? Definitely chocolate chip cookies.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Definitely chocolate.
- Favorite sweet treat? This falls out of the pattern, but mangoes.
- When do you crave sweet things the most? It’s sporadic, I don’t crave sweet things at any predictable times.
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? lol no idea, maybe someone has a suggestion? I’ve been called honey and sweetie by any number of people…
The final requirement for receiving the Super Sweet Blogging Award is to name a baker’s dozen (13) of awardees. Again, I have less than that, sorry.
Ashley at http://ashleyheckman.wordpress.com/
And Ashley (@justbishop) recommended the following bloggers for an award:
And thanks again to http://theinnerwildcat.wordpress.com/
I had just released my hold on reality an involuntary choice reaching for the surreal when I entered a sanctuary of dispersing thoughts while the cradle of my body became numb and solid as a matter I was steadily losing awareness of, everything was dim and soothing with no worries or fears, no hold upon those purposes which drown me rather I floated secure and restful drifting weightlessly within the moment between wakefulness and sleep
The poem surreal was prompted by a friend of mine who suggested the topic ‘the moment between wakefulness and sleep.’ You can follow her on Twitter @justbishop
I have been awarded the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award by http://thebottomofabottle.wordpress.com/ Thank you so much!!!
The Rules of the award are as follows:
1. Don’t forget to thank the nominator and link back to their site as well;
2. Display the award logo on your blog;
3. Nominate no more than fourteen readers of your blog you appreciate and leave a comment on their blogs to let them know about the award;
4. Finish this sentence: “A great reader is…”
Well, this award is quite an honor for readers who spend time visiting blogs and liking and commenting and really being an active and participating reader. So I sincerely appreciate the receipt of this award.
I will say for me personally and pertaining to my blog, that a great reader is someone who visits my site, and takes a moment from their day even to glance through what I have to say. In general, not pertaining to my blog, a great reader is someone with a voracious literary appetite, and a deep appreciation and infatuation for words.
Here are my awardees:
And thank you so much once again http://thebottomofabottle.wordpress.com/
Come to me in your skin and I will never be anything less than you need to be fulfilled Allow me to be myself my self who is everything you want every taste you crave each drop of sweat as you cry out my name
This post is in participation with Romantic Monday at www.edwardhotspur.wordpress.com
I walked between the lines and felt the sorrow of your yesterday I saw every tear in the shadows of your memory and the loathsome battle of your facade Empty that barrel of travesties upon my bludgeoned soul pierced to understand forced to emerge a victor if for no other purpose than empathy I am at your feet if you need a place to walk between the lines to release the toxins of your shadows Clear your brow upon my days it is where I am upon the crevices of my personal road
The rules for this award are as follows; nominate 15 bloggers and write 7 random things about your self.
Here are 7 random things about me and I hope none of them are repeats from other blog awards.
- I sleep in my underwear even when I’m camping. While camping, if it’s cold, I wear a tee-shirt too.
- I wear a kilt.
- I’ve discovered that, though Old Spice deodorant smells nice, it doesn’t work very well.
- I found a dollar at a Dead show once when I was really hungry and it was enough to get a tortilla.
- I went to the World of Harry Potter at Universal and it was so cool, I want to go back.
- I used to have leather pants.
- I also used to have knee high fringe moccasin boots, but at a different time in my life.
Now that you know a strange and interesting history of some items of my wardrobe, I will now pass on the award. Unfortunately it’s not 15 bloggers, sorry.
My awardees are:
And I’m awarding the following bloggers as recommended by Uzoma at http://85degrees.wordpress.com/