The rules for this award are as follows; nominate 15 bloggers and write 7 random things about your self.
Here are 7 random things about me and I hope none of them are repeats from other blog awards.
- I sleep in my underwear even when I’m camping. While camping, if it’s cold, I wear a tee-shirt too.
- I wear a kilt.
- I’ve discovered that, though Old Spice deodorant smells nice, it doesn’t work very well.
- I found a dollar at a Dead show once when I was really hungry and it was enough to get a tortilla.
- I went to the World of Harry Potter at Universal and it was so cool, I want to go back.
- I used to have leather pants.
- I also used to have knee high fringe moccasin boots, but at a different time in my life.
Now that you know a strange and interesting history of some items of my wardrobe, I will now pass on the award. Unfortunately it’s not 15 bloggers, sorry.
My awardees are:
And I’m awarding the following bloggers as recommended by Uzoma at http://85degrees.wordpress.com/