Here is my final award! I have been awarded the One Lovely Blog Award by Sammiwitch at: http://thelifeandtimesofaforeverwitch.wordpress.com/ Thank you!!!
The rules of this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you (manners, people! manners!)
- Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post.
- Share 7 things about you.
- Pass the award on to seven nominees
- Include this set of rules (important, otherwise confusion and mass hysteria ensues)
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
Ok…seven more things about me are:
1. I’ve been to nude beaches and I’ve done nude hiking and swimming in rivers and oceans whether or not nudity was legal.
2. I used to live in Salem, MA for some time. (I thought this was a good one to share, since I was nominated by a witch). Salem is a 20 minute train ride from Boston.
3. I was also Wiccan for some years, (including when I lived in Salem).
4. I once lived at a campground in a tent. I’ve also lived in the Boston hostel, and in a hotel.
5. Whenever I think of someone I know that I’m in regular communication with, they usually call me within five minutes, and when my phone rings, I know who is calling me. If it’s a call from someone like a doctor’s office or telemarketer, I know it’s from someone who isn’t a friend or relative.
6. I don’t believe the Mayans or Incas or the Ancient Egyptians had anything to do with aliens. I like to attribute their greatness to natural human ability. I believe that we can’t be so vain as to think we are the only lifeforms in existence, but I don’t believe any aliens have come to Earth or even care that we are here.
7. I love pigs and I wish I had one as a pet.
Ok, my awardees are:
Shree Jacob at: http://heartsongsblog.wordpress.com/
and by Shree’s recommendation, I’m also awarding:
And thanks again Sammiwitch! http://thelifeandtimesofaforeverwitch.wordpress.com/